One Piece Snap On Mag Adapter
- Slide the XGRIP over a factory P226 9mm magazine (or similar), invert and position one side over edge of table top.
- Push down hard on the center of the floorplate snapping that side of the XGRIP over the floorplate, rotate and snap in other side.
- To disassemble: place base of grip extender against flat surface. Press down one side, unsnapping that side of grip extender. Rotate and unsnap other side.
Two Piece Mag Adapter
- Slide front half of XGRIP over full size magazine, with floorplate seated at the base of the adapter.
- Slide back cap over rear of magazine, inserting tabs securely into slots (in front half of XGRIP) until two parts snap together.
- To disassemble: Press release button on one side, then other side. Reverse assembly order.
One Piece Slide On Elastomeric Mag Adapter
- Slide XGRIP over factory P2000 mag (or similar) until floorplate seats firmly against XGRIP. Squeeze XGRIP sides to secure a seal between mag tube and XGRIP.
- To disassemble: Squeeze XGRIP from front to back, collapsing the rear pocket. Simply slide XGRIP up, off the magazine.